We strive to carry a large selection of art from all over Mexico and Latin America. We know our customers are curious about the items we sell, and that is why our shop includes information on the origins of the pieces. Read about our special collection of Mexican Huichol art on the Huichol Art page. Most of the folk art, crafts and jewelry we have are made by indigenous groups. We have an extensive collection of art pieces and many are not on our website. If you are looking for something specific, please contact us and we’d be happy to help you.
Besides the amazing Huichol Indian art, here is a small sampling of what we carry:
- Day of the Dead art from various areas in Mexico
- Amate (bark) paintings, ‘story’ pottery and coconut masks from the Mexican state of Guerrero
- Beautiful and useful Mexican baskets from several indigenous groups including wedding baskets, Tarahumara pineneedle and lidded baskets
- Zapotecan Mexican rugs and textiles for the home
- Guatemalan jewelry – see our jewelry page
- Frida Kahlo art
- Vintage Art – From time to time we find wonderful pieces that we can’t pass up and we add them to the store. These will always be marked as “vintage”.
View and purchase these items by visiting our Shop. We always have new and different things, so check back often!